Dr. Damon Williams PT, DPT, CES, STS is an extraordinary Physical Therapist with years of experience with orthopedic, sports, and work-related injuries. He received his Bachelor/Masters degree from Florida A & M University and his Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Alabama State University. He is certified as an Ergonomic Assessment Specialist and Strength and Conditioning Specialist.
Dr. Williams currently serves as Clinical Director of Pro-Fit Sports Medicine & Rehab Clinic. Pro-Fit Sports Medicine & Rehab was voted as one of the top medical practices in Atlanta by Creative Loafing Newspaper for 2006, 2011 and 2013. Damon Williams served as the chief physical therapist for the Atlanta Visions (ABA Professional Basketball Team). He has worked extensively in the Industrial Medicine field working with major corporations such as General Motors. There, he served as the Director of Physical Therapy and Ergonomic Consultant in Doraville, Georgia.
Dr. Williams specializes in the treatment of orthopedic injuries. He has extensive training in manual therapy including joint mobilizations, soft tissue mobilizations and myofacial release. He has worked with numerous high school and college teams such as the University of Alabama and Georgia Tech football teams. Dr. Williams has worked with the Los Angeles Chargers NFL from 2013 to present. He has served as team physical therapist for Miller Grove high school basketball team for the past 7 years.(6 consecutive 4A state basketball champions).
Dr. Willams is a member of the Georgia Physical Therapy Association, Who’s Who among Medical Professionals,100 Black Men of America, and Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity.
Dr. Williams is a dedicated professional who has a passion for his profession. He works diligently to serve each and every patient.
Enjoy working with you. Thanks for everything!Antonio Gates
WR Mike Williams #81
QB Phillip Rivers #17
All of our Physical Therapy professionals and staff are highly dedicated and qualified in their field, with years of experience and solid credentials.
- Doctors prefer our clinic because we get their patients seen quickly! (We make it our business to see all New Patients within 24-48 hours of their initial call.)
- No long waiting periods like other clinics.
- One on one treatment for 45 to 60 min by a licensed Physical Therapist.
- Our patients benefit more from their therapy by working with the same Physical Therapist every visit to assure the utmost quality care.
- We practice hands-on treatment with an emphasis on myofacial release, joint mobilizations, muscle energy techniques, and resistive stretching.
- Patients are well informed and educated about every treatment being performed.
- We promote a comfortable and fun-loving atmosphere.
- State of the art physical therapy and rehabilitation equipment.
- Extended Office Hours from: 9a.m. – 7p.m.
- Some of The Conditions That We Treat Are:
- Arthritic Conditions: of the ankles, elbows, knees, neck, lower back and spasms
- Motor Vehicle Accidents: We help with pain, while restoring function and strength.
- Pain Management: For painful spasms of the neck and lower back.
- Sports Injuries: For complete recovery and a safe return to your favorite sport.
- Sports Specific Rehabilitation: With emphasis on polymetrics and agility training.
- Work Accidents: We help you cope with your current condition and rehabilitate you in order to return to work at maximum capacity. Other Services Offered:
- Myofacial Therapy and Manual Therapy
- Aquatic Therapy
- Hand Therapy
- Sports Medicine
- Children Ages 12 and up
“Before I came to therapy, I could not raise my right arm above my head or two feet from my side. After therapy, I can raise my arm above my head and I can now lift weights again.”Ernie